You’ve downloaded a new app for your smartphone. It looks great, but you immediately realize that some of its functionalities are over-complicated. Instead of waiting for a solution, you immediately open up your sketchbook and visualize the improved flow.
WEAREREASONABLEPEOPLE is one of the fastest growing design and development agencies in The Netherlands. Specialized in helping international corporations lead with innovation – we offer an unique approach. Through prototyping, iteration and lean methods, we validate the end-user’s needs in order to scale quickly to market-ready products.
As a User Experience Designer you know how users understand interface components! You like being in the middle of the action: you closely interact with all disciplines to achieve the best possible result. You master the iterative process from idea/concept to product.
At wearereasonablepeople, you’ll get all the the creative freedom you need to deliver your best work. You’ll work closely with a team that challenges you every day. No problem, because you are your own biggest critic; you know that this is the way to perfection.
Ready to challenge your skills?
What we’re looking for
- You have a true love for design and an eye for perfection
- You have 3+ years experience with Interaction Design
- You have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles and love to share
- You excel at leading a design process in large-scale commercial projects
- You have the ability to create simple and engaging solutions for complex design problems
- You have a compelling portfolio of work that showcases your talent in product and service design
- You master cross-functional collaboration, guiding and co-creating with teammates, clients and users
- You have proven work experience designing complex digital products and services
- You play well with our international team and love to share your knowledge
- You have great communication skills and a personality that compliments the talent we already have
- You don’t mind taking a hit for the team in one of our Nerf-office wars
What we offer
- Our international team is based in the heart of Rotterdam, with opportunities to work around the globe
- We pride ourselves on working with market-leaders in order to create a real impact and offering one of the steepest growth curves you can find
- We’re invested in all of our employees, and help them with a personal growth plan. We want you to keep growing with us, which is why we have weekly knowledge sharing sessions as well
- We offer competitive primary and secondary benefits, including an occupational pension plan, flexibility and the best coffee you could possibly find in an office