You’ve been dealing with a challenge in your design for a while, so you decide to take a walk in the park, and those lovely afternoon colours turn out to be exactly what you needed for your latest design. You understand the mood that needs to be evoked for your user, and know how to relate to it.
WEAREREASONABLEPEOPLE is one of the fastest growing design and development agencies in The Netherlands. Specialized in helping international corporations lead with innovation – we offer an unique approach. Through prototyping, iteration and lean methods, we validate the end-user’s needs in order to scale quickly to market-ready products.
As a Visual Designer you know exactly how users look at interface components. You like being in the middle of the action: you work with all disciplines to achieve the best possible result. Getting from concept, to prototype, to product is what you do best.
You master designing in both "boutique" and "enterprise" environments. You get a thrill out of your work and deliver the best possible results, whether it be starting from a blank page or a well defined brand style-guide.
At wearereasonablepeople, you’ll get all the creative freedom you need to deliver your best work. You’ll work closely with a team that challenges you every day. No problem, because you are your own biggest critic; you know that this is the way to perfection.
Ready to challenge your skills?
What we’re looking for
- You have a true love for Visual Design and an eye for perfection
- You master visual/interface software (sketch, Adobe suite, etc)
- You understand motion design and have experience designing it (Flinto, after effects, etc)
- You have a degree in Visual Design or a similar field
- You understand design trends and how to apply them efficiently, without being a “fashion victim"
- You have proven work experience designing complex digital products and services
- You have a compelling portfolio of work that showcases your talent
- You play well with our international team and love to share your knowledge
- You have great communication skills and a personality that compliments the talent we already have
- You don’t mind taking a hit for the team in one of our Nerf-office wars
- Any knowledge about HTML, CSS and JS is a plus
What we offer
- Our international team is based in the heart of Rotterdam, with opportunities to work around the globe
- We pride ourselves on working with market-leaders in order to create a real impact and offering one of the steepest growth curves you can find
- We’re invested in all of our employees, and help them with a personal growth plan. We want you to keep growing with us, which is why we have weekly knowledge sharing sessions as well
- We offer competitive primary and secondary benefits, including an occupational pension plan, flexibility and the best coffee you could possibly find in an office